Dec 11, 2008

Fire on Fire - The Orchard



Hey duck dicks. Breakthrough recently. With me, not medically or for the greater good- selfishly for me. I recently started (drum roll... DRUM ROLL! DA-RUM RRRRR-OLL!)... I recently started using my arms! Its great. Loooove it. I can now do push ups without bending my dick. Holding is so much easier. Door knobs, once seemingly impossible, are now just an everyday happenstance. I can now brush my teeth, wipe my butt, eat less messy, and properly communicate with the deaf! Right now, I'm scratching a my back acne- and its great! Thanks to using my arms, I really know what it is to live. Before they were just these sexy accessories (sexcessories) that kind of just hung there. Now- I'm touching, allowing birds to perch there, and, boy, has it made murder easier. So arms. wah wah WAH!

Jennifer Aniston ice breaker: Heavy D

Too much success and need to lose that money?: Implant jewelry in yr pets!

No comments: