Dec 29, 2008

ASK DUMB REVIEWS!


HIT! You guys look so unexpected. Well, this week saw my fantasy basketball league veto a trade wherein I would receive LeBron James. I just wanted you to know that.

But this week, we're going a little loop. So here are some actually REAL fake questions and what I did with them!



Q: Why are sometimes the picture you use cut off or not sized?
A: Answer a question with a question here- Why do you notice? I mean seriously. Are you like "I'm this big fucking eye sight and seeing is believing"? Are you the tooth fairy without the rack I imagined? Look at your life. No one should own that many hoodies.

Q: Do you honestly like the SAW movie series?
A: No, I hate getting erections, and laughing is the worst.

Q: What are some hutches?
A: A NEW CAR! (an impala with shell scent), Blacks ice skating, Belts designed for animals, Lice with lice, chimneys full of vomit, vascular disease that doesn't run in the family, colonial sportswear.

Q: Are you?
A: They will.

Q: You're great, but why do you subject yourself to such displeasure and maddening depression?
A: Its a problem I have suffered through since 1978. I sit here in anguish and just type in anger. Maybe I am bot only happy when I am angry, but for when I feel. I feel what I feel, dad. It's not a sense of humor, not a foible, but its how me, a person, takes on this crazy mixed up spinning ball we call home. Human relations, in rawest dignity, can see that I am not a showcase, I am not a servant of cliche, but a human reaching out of his perils and of my hard tidings. I do not have auto insurance. I have never met a female cop (copter). I am my only son.

Q: 
A: Morton's.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH, NO. Not Lebron! You were so excited about that too!