Oct 19, 2010

Review: Rather Do This

I started writing about whether or not Faizura Balk is an attractive person. It hurt my head to think about. On the one hand: Nah. Uh uh. But on the other hand: Ok. And: yes?

Then I thought about the nature of celebrity and how it is within every human being's rights to have an opinion on Faizura Balk.

Then I thought that Faizura Balk not jumping on this sexy Vampire craze. Good for her.

Then I saw Vice was doing a comedy issue and read this interview with a hero, Robert Smigel.

Then I checked if Smigel was on twitter. No he isn't, but I found this. Then I thought about all the people who tried twitter and gave up, and how I did that. And I don't care that I did that or that people do that or really anything related to twitter.

Then I wrote this tweet: Basically the face #ThefundamentaldifferencesbetweenRachelRay&Fairuza Balk

Then I realized Fairuza Balk was in Return to Oz. Then I found this stupid idea someone had to take a Fairuza Balk interview form the movie and set it to the movie to- create their own audio commentary? Who is starving for commentary that badly? Wha- nevermind. Here's the video. I made it 3 minutes before shutting it off completely.

Then I looked at the person who created this video's other videos. It was disappointing in that all his videos were boring. Mostly clips of other Wizard of Oz or Alice in Wonderland or Sleeping Beauty. I did find this video funny, because it turns out that the type of person to make their own audio commentary, is the same person to make a youtube video of why they can't make a youtube video:

Then I remembered I was writing this post, and wrote this post instead.

No comments: