Oct 25, 2010

Review: NBA Previews

http://c.complex.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/nba_preview.jpg


Prognostication. It's what separates us from the animals that wear human costumes. It also sells magazines and lets people think they know what the are talking about.

The NBA preview is full of cutting obvious statement short and keeping convoluted ideas in your pants. In short- previewing the NBA season is checking the internet. Staying informed is even easier when it is labeled and easy to follow. It's a way to go that I choose not to do because, 1- I don't come that easy and C) I don't make that much sense. Why should I give things straight forward, when there are so many different angles that even haven't been existed yet to go down.

But I appreciate the NBA preview. They take the time to rank players 1-to-why would the continue, all for the amusement of people who like to know the 2nd tier of backup point guards and how many decent big bodies are taking up roster space that I wish would be used on undersized wingmen. Because what is the overwhelming sentiment: Ben Gordon or Marcus Thornton? I care that Kevin Love is getting mentioned an appropriate amount. I want to hear what I already think about the Washington Wizards not going to be as good as everyone thinks.

It's like getting a new encyclopedia every year that is based on thinking and informed opinion. It's completely unnecessary unless you pay attention to it. And that's not only such a weird special present- it's about the best basketball players on the earth.

Oh,-- Miami duh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eddie house.