Apr 28, 2011

Wrong vs Right: The Road to Victory


When is wrong right and how is that right right? Right?
-I am posting this video because this innocent teenage girl has a dream to be an actress but doesn't have the necessary talent or knowledge of how auditions work to ever, ever achieve that goal.

-Me posting this video proves that I go on Youtube to dig up human's failing.

-They did post this video on Youtube. They did choose Disney Channel Stars to emulate. They did do 3 auditions in under a minute and thought it good enough to post to the public so assholes like me can use it in a semi meta, jaded blog post.

-Getting a large Blizzard at Dairy Queen has the most value, but I can never finish it.

-Idiots on the internet exist in bunches. For matters: this post can be interpreted as idiotic and can be broken down into its working parts and criticized.

-This post is killing dreams. Who am I to say 'EntrancingEmily' will never make it? Maybe this is a voice over reel for a cartoon re-enactment of a parody where the message is of the deteriorating responsibilities of role models is a major concern for today's parents? In that case she nailed it and I am the fool.

-This was posted Aug. 15, 2009--- I'm sure she's into something new by now so nothing I say matters

No comments: