Apr 22, 2011

My Fan Letter from Age 7 to Tom from Tom and Jerry




Dear Tom,

What do you eat? I am beginning to think you have never eaten. Sometimes I see you actually put Jerry (or a bird friend) in your mouth and you don't chew? I don't think you really want to eat Jerry, and this cartoon thing is a load of bullshit. I mean if a mouse inflicted as much pain on me as Jerry has done to you, and I had teeth and claws and reflexes and nine lives and other cat things like you- I MEAN HE WAS IN YOUR MOUTH! I saw it just now.

I am writing to you because I think you can win this thing. Sure Jerry has some charisma, but I believe that this will ultimately be his undoing. There are many instances where you've been able to kill Jerry- like when you presented him as a ring to a girl cat, or you used him as a golf ball. Both these times he was helpless, and you've got a distinct size advantage.

End this charade, Tom. Jerry doesn't pose much of a threat. It's you. Take your time, stay positive, and remember- his heart is about 1 centimeter big and wouldn't be that hard to rupture.

your fan in christian love,
Caleb


PS where is your penis?

No comments: