Sep 21, 2010

Band Name: Mickey Mickey Rourke

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh4XXEqUTMkFJ6m08e8CsVcW7AcXQUNukTdFEYz7HZUDEUujY9u1_l5ibM6QbsjuzhYdotnB2VQ0aC_SA9jdnKPJI96S6T8th4fPVzbJ7eKt_6-aidrOtj3SaIacZzSJ1BR-BSwnh5GVIA/s1600/mickey+mickey+rourke+2.jpg

You must love your band name if your band name doesn't seem creative for a lo-fi electronic outfit. The point of naming your band something so poorly should be that it seems ironic against your *hopefully * actually good music. This band name was set too low, allowing the music to do nothing but outshine it. That's good for people who don't care. But people like me, people who put their own chip on their shoulder, we're going to make fun of you. Bandnames, pffff. Dananananakroyd did the band name thing better, and Damon Damon Wayans sounds cooler. Damon Damon Wayans is the name of my band I am starting to be ironic against your ironic name because the only thing more ironic than irony is ironic irony. And the only thing more ironic than that is the most ironic thing in the world. Which is the song 'Ironic' by Alany Morrisette. I feel like I shouldn't have to explain why that is the most ironic thing in the world. The song is self-explanatory. Self-explanatory ironically.

The real winner here is me. Sure, Mickey Mickey Rourke is getting a google search result for this, but I never said their album name. Or if they are actually good or not. I'm reviewing their band name. I am the winner because I am talking about music on my blog. Now I feel part of 2010. Thanks me.

No comments: